| Subscribe via RSS

Friday 7 January 2011

OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 4

| |


The OtterBox Defender Case defends the iPhone well. Easy to put on. I was a little worried about the holster since I had read that the phone pops out. Well I use my holster in the horizontal plane and I have not had any problems with the phone coming out. I do take an extra two seconds to make sure the phone os clipped well in the holster without a garment in the way. The case has a little plastic recessed area that matches up with the holster clip. It seems very secure. The larger clip on the holster that attaches to your pant or belt is well designed. It has a little hook at the bottom that prevents the holster clip from coming off your belt if the holster rides up. That's how I lost my last iPhone which was in a leather case without such a hook at the bottom of the clip.

Minor annoyances are the rubber charging cover that opens about half the time. Not really a big deal though. Second annoyance is the watermark on the screen but I only see it when the screen is black. When I am using the phone and the screen is lit I don't see the water mark so it does not bother me enough that I need to try and fix it. Check out the insane web videos of people torturing their iPhone in this case and the phone is unharmed. Videos of the defender wrapped iPhone being thrown into ceiling fans dropped from second story heights and thrown 30 feet onto asphalt. I have kids, that's why I bought this case.

View OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 4 details

0 comments: